Rotating Equipment Package Engineer
Full Name :
SUBODH KUMAR TIKADAR
Nationality : INDIAN
Date of birth : 8-DEC-1962
Flat No. 60, Pocket – A, Sarita Vihar
New Delhi 110 076,India
Personal email email@example.com
Passport Detail: NO. A 9599447
PLACE OF ISSUE – AHMEDABAD
DATE OF ISSUE - 18 APRIL 2001
DATE OF EXPIRY - 17 APRIL 2011
Year of Passing
BACHELOR OF ENGG.
BIRLA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY -INDIA
Languages known: (Mother tongue) Bengali
Other languages known:
(Start with past employer and finally present employer mentioning position & years of experience in brief)
Projects & Development India Ld
Rotating Equipment Design
ZUHAIR FAYEZ PARTNERSHIP CONSULTANTS SAUDI ARAMCO-Saudi Arabia
Rotating Equipment Design
SAIPEM-TRIUNE PROJECTS PVT. LTD.
NEW DELHI- India
Rotating Equipment and Package Design
RAMBOLL OIL & GAS
Senior Mechanical Engineer Rotating Equipment Design
COMPUTER LITERACY: Familiar in usage of engineering software like MS Word, Excel, AutoCAD etc.
EXPERIENCE : Over 14 years experience involving design and detail engineering (including FEED also) of rotating equipment and packages (Centrifugal, Reciprocating and metering Pumps, Seal less pumps, Centrifugal and Reciprocating Compressors, Blower, Fans, Steam Turbines, Gas Turbine, Hand Operated and Electrically Operated Traveling crane etc.), agitators etc.
Responsibility includes preparation of equipment specifications including Equipment Data Sheets, Technical Bid Analysis, Preparation of Purchase Requisition, Review/checking of vendor drawings/documents.
Extensive field knowledge in Inspection and Testing of the equipments.
Experience in erection and commissioning of Screw Compressor for Propane / Butane at Indian Oil Corporation Ltd, Kandla site (India), Vertical Canstar Pumps at Bharat Petroleum Corporation, Mahul Refinery(India). Also erection of Process Air Compressor (integral gear) in Rastriya Chemical & Fertilizer at Aligarh (India).
Interaction with in-office departments to complete the package items.
Interaction with Client and Vendors.
Familiarity with international codes & standards for design, manufacturing, testing and installation
API, ASME, AISI, ASTM, NEMA, TEMA, JIS, DIN. NORSOK, NACE, PED, DNV, IEC, ATEX, ISO, EN, NFPA
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AS A LEAD
1. Preparation of equipment data sheets, e.g. pumps (centrifugal, reciprocating, rotary, diaghragm, magnetic drive, seal less, submersible electric motor driven pumps), compressors (centrifugal, reciprocating, screw), steam turbine and gas turbine with electric generator, fan, blowers, agitators, flare tips, selection of mechanical seal and seal plan
2. Preparation of specification (Request for Quotation, Functional Specification, Supplier document requirement list) and issue of material requisitions, Selection Mechanical Seal and Plan of the above equipment
3. Analysis and application of HSE in packages
4. Coordination with Process, Electrical, Instrumentation, Piping, Structural and HSE engineers to make the complete package.
5. Meeting with Pumps, Compressors, Gas Turbine Generator vendors on their proposals/quotations (Bid Clarifying Meeting)
6. Equipment selection, Bid evaluation and selection of Vendor(s)
7. Preparation of Request for Purchase along with specifications, data sheets required for Purchase Order
8. Review of P&ID, PFD, Plot/Plan layout, structural drawings, piping drawings which are involved with the equipments
9. Checking/reviewing of general arrangement drawing, sectional drawings, seal drawings, coupling drawings, lube oil skid drawings,
10. Coordination with other discipline engineers to check the package drawings needed for the complete package, like, cause & effect document, instrumentation drawing, electrical drawings, piping tie-in point drawing inter-related with package skid, equipment /piping lay out drawings, etc.
11. Project and interface management
12. Developing company’s own standards,
13. Developing Data sheets,
14. Developing different formats, procedures, etc
15. Developing strong client/vendor relationship
16. Mentoring junior members in the group
17. Post award management of Suppliers including document review, checking and approval coordinating with other disciplines
18. Attending equipment test procedures at vendors’ works and on site
19. Supervision of equipment fabrication in vendor’s shop and on site
20. Replying Clients queries
21. Erection and Commissioning of Equipment at site
NOVEMBER, 2006 : Rambøll Oil & Gas – Norway
I am on contract through a Norwegian agent to the above Consultancy company and working now here in Norway the following project.
(1) Nexus FPSO (Generic) Project
1. Preparation of FEED documents (Short specifications like Request for Quotation, Functional Specification, Data sheets of HP Compressor (Centrifugal) package and LP Compressor package (screw).Preparation of technical agenda for the meeting with vendor.
Meeting with Dresser-Rand (Malaysia) on their HP Compressor proposal.
Meeting with Solar Turbine, Siemens and GE Oil & Gas on their Proposals on Gas Turbine Generator Package.
Preparation of Technical Queries on Dresser-Rand’s HP Compressor Proposal in TBA stage.
Preparation of Detail Engineering Package (data sheets, Functional specification, Technical requisition, Vendor drawing and document requirement list ) for HP and LP Compressors and for Gas Turbine package.
Technical Bid Evaluation of Siemens and Solar on Gas Turbine Generator package.
Meeting with Vetco Gas Technology AS on their Proposals on LP Compressor and VOC Recovery Unit.
Preparation of Centrifugal Pumps package for inquiry.
Preparation of Request for Quotation documentation for Waste Heat Recovery Unit (WHRU) including data sheets, functional specification, Vendor Document Requirement List, Inspection and Test Plan, etc.
Technical Bid Evaluation of Power Generation Package. Bidders- Solar Turbine, Siemens, GE Oil & Gas.
MAR, 2005 TO AUG 2006 : SAIPEM-TRIUNE ENGINEERING PROJECTS LIMITED-New Delhi, India
This is joint venture offshore, onshore and also chemicals and petrochemicals Consultancy Company with Saipem.
I was involved with the following projects of the above company:
(1) HFC Project, SRF BHIWADI-India
Responsibility involves Review of vendor documents for rotating equipment and packages for SRF, e.g., many chemical pumps including Centrifugal pump like Scrubber Circulation Pump, 30% Hydrofluoric Acid Scrubber Circulation Pump, HFC Pump, Hot Oil Gas (HOG) Drain Pump, Hot Oil Circulation Pump, Metering Pump like HF Acid Pump, Magnetic Drive Pump like HF Layer Pump V 218,T 24 Column Reflux Pump, etc.
(2) REPLACEMENT FO MAIN OIL LINE PUMP(MOL) at Bombay Offshore Platform for Oil & Natural Gas Corporation-India
Prepared Enquiry Scope and Purchase Scope of Main Oil Line Pumps, Checking vendor (DMW Japan) Drawings and Documents.
(3)RJS 409, FPSO OFFSHORE PROJECT- Brazil for MODEC International LCC –Huston,
I worked for this project seating in India.
Prepared of RFQ of RO Package, Sea Water Lift Pumps and Instrument Air Package, Prepared HP Compressor Package, Checking of Vendor (Novo Pignoni) drawings of HP Compressor, Checking of P&ID of HP Compressor and also Booster Compressor, Prepared Power Generation Package, Checking of Gas Turbine (Solar) Drawings and Documents, Prepared Sea Water Injection Pump’s RFP and checking the vendor drawings, etc.
(4) Stybarrow Development Project (FPSO OFFSHORE) of BHP Billiton Petroleum
Co, Australia / MODEC International LLC
From 9th Jan. 2006 to 28 Th March 2006.
Reviewed/checked the following equipments’ Drawings/documents:
- Flare Scrubber Pumps
- Vacuum Pump Skid
- P.O. Specification of Injection Water Treatment Package
- P.O. Specification of Sea Water Booster Pumps
- Sea Water Filter Equipment Layout
- Produced Water Filter Equipment Layout and Tie-in location
- Nitrogen Receiver GA drawing
- Instrument Air Receiver GA drawing
- TEG Storage Tank GA drawing
- Inspection &Test Plan of Injection Water Treatment Package
- Process Data sheet of Stybarrow Wells Methanol Injection Pumps
- Process Data sheet of Eskdale Wells Methanol Injection Pumps
- Process Data sheet of Flow Assurance Emulsifier Injection Pumps
- Process Data sheet of Flow Assurance Scale Inhibitor Injection Pumps
- Process Data sheet -Turret Piping Corrosion Inhibitor Injection Pumps
- Process Data sheet –Water Injection Antifoam Injection Pumps, so many injection Pumps
- Loading Data Water Injection Pump Package
- Loading Data Water Injection Treatment Package
- Reviewing of I/O List of Sea Water Treatment Package
- Process Data Sheet of Flow Line Circulation Pump
- PDS of Water collection/Skim Vessel Pump
- Cross Sectional Drawing of Electrostatic Treater Oil Pump
- Cross Sectional Drawing of Produced Water Booster Pump
- GA Drawing of Water Injection Pump
- Instrument Location Plan –Sea Water and Produced Water Filter Skid
- Checking drawings & documents of Solar’s Titan 130
(5) Block 4/05- Gimboa FPSO, Saipem (Milan),Customer-SONANGOL Pesquisae Producao, Angola
- Technical Bid Evaluation of Bull Heading Pump
Reciprocating Type Handling Stabilized Oil
- Technical Bid Evaluation of Sea Water Lift Pump (Submerged Electric Motor Pump)
- Preparation of Material Requisition for Flare Tip Package
OCT.2001 TO OCT.2004: ZUHAIR FAYEZ PARTNERSHIP CONSULTANTS (ZFP), SAUDI ARABIA
I was in Saudi Arabia on contract in the above consultancy company for all Saudi Aramco rotating equipment jobs.
Responsibilities involved study the project proposal, preparation of equipment data sheet and equipment specification, floating the enquiry, scrutinize and evaluating of bids, selection of bid, placement of order, preparation of order scope data sheet, drawing checking, approval of drawings and documents including all kinds of equipment testing and inspection documents submitted by the vendor. Finally sending the drawings to the site inspector / inspection cell.
Following projects were handled under the above-mentioned consultant:
§ Diesel oil pumps of Upgrade Truck Loading Stations, Jeddah Refinery.
§ Storm water Drainage pump, Fire water pumps, etc. Jeddah Refinery
§ Injection pumps of Uthmanyah, GOSP, Saudi Aramco, Uthmaniyah, KSA
§ FCCU Air compressor, Jeddah Refinery
§ Oily Water Transfer pump in Modification of Lifting Station System, Saudi Aramco Riyadh Refinery, KSA
§ Modification of Yanbu Refinery Fire Water System, Saudi Aramco
§ Preparation of As Built Drawings of North Jeddah Bulk Plant of Saudi Aramco
NOV.1992 TO SEPT.2001 : PROJECTS & DEVELOPMENT INDIA LTD (PDIL), BARODA
This is a 100% Indian company where my career started and I stayed in this company longer time.
Responsible for design and detail engineering of rotating equipment and packages (Centrifugal, Reciprocating and metering Pumps, Centrifugal and Reciprocating Compressors, Steam Turbines, Hand Operated Traveling crane etc. Responsibility include preparation of equipment specifications including equipment data sheets, Technical Bid Analysis, Preparation of Purchase Requisition, Review of vendor drawings. Experience in erection and commissioning of Screw Compressor for Propane / Butane at Indian Oil Corporation Ltd, Kandla site, Vertical Canstar Pumps at Bharat Petroleum Corporation,
Projects handled are mentioned below:
§ Jindal Agro Chemicals Ltd (Urea), Shahjahanpur -Acid transfer pump, Storm Water Drain pump,HP Washing Pump(Reciprocating),Hydrolizer Feed Pump, DM Plant feed pump, Cooling Tower Make up pump, Service Water Pump, BFW Pump. Pssivation Air Blower(Twin lobe single stage)
§ Phulpur Urea Expansion Project, IFFCO, Phulpur-Reactor Ammonia Feed Pump(Reciprocating), HP Carbamate Pump(P-2A/B),Booster Pump for P-2A/B,MP Steam Condensate Flushing Pump
§ NFL, Aonla (Urea Project) / IFFCO, Vijaipur, (Urea Project)-same as Jindal Agro chemicals
§ Kalol Expansion Project (Urea), IFFCO-CO2 Compressor
§ IFFCO, Phulpur offsite- Effluent Pump(Horizontal centrifugal but suction is from pit)
§ LPG Import/Export Facilities-Indian Oil Corporation Ltd, Kandla-Propane /Butane Transfer Pumps (submerged electric motor driven), Screw compressor was there but I did not prepare data sheet, and did not check drawings/documents. I went to site to supervise installation of that equipment.
§ Mounded Bullet LPG Storage Facility, Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd, Mahul, Mumbai-LPG Pumps for Bottling plant/Lorry loading/Wagon loading, LPG Off spec pump
§ Urea Modernization Project, KRIBHCO, Hazra, Gujarat-Urea Pumps, Urea Melt pumps
§ IOCL Effluent Treatment Project, Baroda Refinery-Oily Water Pumps of ETP section
§ Thal Revamping Project-Process Air Compressor(Integrally geared) for Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Limited, Thal, India
Subodh Kumar Tikadar
March 10, 2007